Thursday, May 24, 2007

Inside Bryce Canyon


Last Monday we went camping with the motorcycle and little trailer to Bryce Canyon National Park. We were having a great time so we decided to hike on one of the trails that go into the canyon. This trail was a twisty down grade for half of it then it wound thru the canyon. The last part was the killer uphill. It went straight up with switch-backs. By the end I thought Ed was going to have to carry me (I'm serious!). My knees hurt so bad I could hardly walk. When we got back to our campground we found out that there was going to be a 30% chance of snow so we said that's it-it's time to go home. Then I took a bunch of ibuprofren and iced my knees. Two days later I feel close to back to normal. When you click on the picture it should make it larger.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Golly that is beautiful country! Can only imagine what that hike was like. Hope you don't have something like that planned for us when we come up to visit!:) Glad you're feeling back to normal now. We love you dearly and are thinking of you. We sure miss seeing and talking with you and our little angel.........Mom

Bill & Debi said...

Meant to thank you for the postcard ! I happen to collect them, so it was great .. beautiful scenery there !! Really enjoy your blog :-) .. we check it out everyday ... see you in the cyber world !
xoxoo Debi & Bill :-)