Friday, July 11, 2008

My First 4 Wheeler Ride



We actually had some fun this week-sort of. I've never been on a four-wheeler before and Ed kept telling me that I would love it, so I finally gave in. Bob and Kim, our bosses have ATVs and said we could use them. There are over 3000 miles of off road trails that are accessible from our campground, so how could I resist! The trail was called Casto Canyon and Peterson Point. It goes right through Red Canyon and some incredible scenery. I did good until the trail got rough, then I thought I was going to roll over. I did some squealing and gritted my teeth and made it. I thought I was going to have a heart attack I was so scared! I was so busy watching the trail that I didn't get to see much scenery, but what I saw was breathtaking! I'm glad I did it but I don't have a driving passion to do it again. Well, that's all for now. I don't think anyone reads this anymore, so I'm doing this as a journal as well as keeping anyone whose looking at this informed that I'm still alive and doing well. Bye for now, Vicki & Ed

1 comment:

hntr said...

*lol* I bet the Squealing was louder than the engine noise!!

glad you guys get a chance to get out and relax!!