Friday, July 1, 2011

Our son Raymond

A couple of days ago, Raymond moved to Lansing, Michigan to be with his girlfriend Erin. My grandson is in Nebraska now, so I'm running out of reasons to visit here. Ed's kids have come to Arizona to see us and we are getting our house cleaned out so my brother and his wife won't need us around for anything either. I wish Alaska could be closer so we could be snow birds and come up here every summer. With this weather, it's making me not miss it so much though. June is supposed to be our best month here-what happened? Next week we head down to Cooper Landing to do some camping. And then we have to do more house stuff along with helping chop down some beetle kill trees at our friends house on the hillside. We're hoping to fish too. This summer is going by way too fast! That's all for now, Love to everyone, Vicki & Ed

No comments: