Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brittany's and Buddy's Wedding, Oct.23rd

Top left-Erin, Hannah, Jessie, All stepsisters' Toni's kids. Chris, Mom Ponce, Dad. Brittany, Buddy, and Ponce's brother and family.
Bottom left- Toni's Aunt Fran, Toni, Jackie, My Dad, Ken and Grandma Mary D., Toni's Grandma.
Raymond's Birthday was today-he's 29. When he turns 30 next year and 55 for me. I think that will be a getting old mark. Yuk! Well, I went to my step-niece's wedding. It was all the way over in Mesa, so I went to my Dad's and road over with them. It was a very nice wedding with a beach theme, because that's where they really wanted to get married. The amazing thing to me was all the women dressed in black. I thought I would be the only one. I borrowed this dress from my mom so I didn't have a lot of choices. Jackie, my step mom, Toni, my stepsister, and her two daughters plus some others all wore black. The reverse is true for funerals now; no one wears black-go figure. We all had a nice time and all the stress from the last months was over in about an hour. Brittany and Buddy are wonderful young people and perseverance and luck it will last a lifetime. Bye for now, Vicki

No comments: