Saturday, November 17, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

Last weekend we attended my nephews' wedding to a wonderful girl named Amanda. They were married at the Mandalay Bay Hotel. Afterward, everyone got together at The Mix, which is on the top floor of the hotel. The best part was the restroom in the Mix lounge. There was little toilet closets and when you went in the whole wall was glass. So could go to the bathroom and look at a spectacular view of Las Vegas while peeing. It doesn't take much to excite me! We had a great time, but I don't need to rush right back there. Bye for now-Happy Thanksgiving all! Vicki & Ed

1 comment:

hntr said...

*lol* I Love that pic of Dus and Amanda.. That cracks me up about the toilets.. and Then you girls wonder why there's always a line to get into them!! *lol*

Have a Safe trip back down to dads for Thanksgiving!! I 'Almost' thought about calling down there Thanksgiving day, but with the crowd I'm thinking will Be there, I think we'll pass. Happy Thanksgiving to you and Ed also!!