Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Train central-Seligman, AZ

We made it to Seligman, AZ on October 1st with no problems (thank God!) The campground is not as nice as Panguitch, but I feel when we work it will make a difference. Yesterday 44 RVs from Canada came in, a few at a time, and they didn't want any help. This morning, though, I went up front and helped her out because they wanted to buy alot of "Route 66" souveniors. Then we cleaned the restrooms. I think she liked the fact that Ed and I are healthy and know how to work hard. From what we've seen most workkampers are old and not in good shape. As you can see in this picture, the railroad tracks are right behind us. I found out around 80 trains come through here every day. I'm already used to them, Ed hears alot more than I do. Well, that's all for now, happy dividend day to all our Alaskan friends. Talk to you soon, Vicki & Ed

2 comments:

hntr said...

Glad you guys made it there without any problems. That picture does look a bit stark than your last campsite.

Holy Cow!! That's alot of Canukians!! *lol* Yes, this was a GREAT Dividend day, Hopefully next year the amount will be the same or better, cause then Carla will get it as well.

Welp, I better head out, we'll be looking forward to all your Route 66 and Grand Canyon pictures. :o)

I'm already scoping out my NEW Snowshovel for this season!! I know, you're Jelous!! I can feel it!! :oP

Mom said...

Hi Princess & Ed,
Well, welcome to Arizona! Sure isn't anything like Panguitch is it. It seems that you two are going to be very busy this winter with all the snowbirds coming through. Is there a decent Motel there in Seligman?
The pic below is beautiful! I bet the trail was something to behold all along the way too. Glad you were able to do that before leaving there.
It is nice to have you closer and hope we can see each other more through the winter months.
We love you very, very much!
Mom